Click HERE for future Paranormal Events
EXPERIENCE THE PARANORMAL
OCTOBER 9th 2010
- Paranormal Lecture by Montana author Karen Stevens, 3pm at the Pen Convention Center
- Karen and her team will present the “why’s” and “how to” concerning paranormal investigations
- Book signing for “More Haunted Montana” by Karen Stevens
- A raffle will be held for one lucky winner to join Karen’s team on a paranormal investigation of the Old Montana Prison on Saturday night!
- Tickets – $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00
- Tickets on sale at the Old Montana Prison (Wed to Sun 10am till 4pm) or during Saturday’s Lecture at the Pen
OCTOBER 16th 2010
- Ghost Tour of The Old Montana Prison
- Starts 9pm
- Tickets – $10 per person
- Reservations: call 846-3111
OCTOBER 23rd 2010
- “Spend The Night In Prison” – Do your own paranormal investigation at The Old Montana Prison!
- 9pm till 4am
- Cost is $50 per person, which includes a ghost tour, access to all known paranormal ‘hot spots’, snacks and beverages.
- Group size is limited.
- To reserve your spot, pre-payment is required.
- Call 846-3111 for more information.
OCTOBER 29th, 30th, 31st 2010
- 6th Annual Old Montana Prison Haunted House.
- More details coming soon!
- If you are good at scaring people, we want to hire you! Call 846-3111 for info.
Watch for The Old Montana Prison on the Discovery Channel’s hit show “GHOST LAB”!
New Series Starts October 21st, 2010
You can now watch the Montana Prison episode of ‘Ghost Lab’ on Amazon Instant Video.
This episode, series 2 episode 9 ‘No Escape’, is also available on Netflix