From Monday May 16th 2011 all of the Museums in Deer Lodge, with the exception of Powell County Museum, will be open 7 days a week.
The Old Montana Prison and Auto Museum will be open from 8am till 6pm daily. Last admission into the Prison is at 5:10pm, the Autos at 5:30pm
Frontier Montana and Yesterday’s Playthings will be open from 9am till 5pm daily. The exhibits in Cottonwood City will also be open from 9am till 5pm daily.
Powell County Museum is expected to open on June 3rd, from noon till 5pm daily. The Ice Cream Shop will also re-open on June 3rd.
On June 1st, the Art Gallery will re-open with a new Western Art Exhibition. It will operate from Wednesday through Sunday, from 10am till 4pm
Admission Prices: Pass is good for all Museums
- Adults – $9.00
- AAA, Good Sam, KOA, Over 62, or Military – $8.00
- Children 10-15 – $5.00
- Children under 10 – FREE
- Group Rates available – Please call (406) 846-3111 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and to make reservations.
- Gift Shop – Open Daily, 8am till 6pm (our online store is at pcmaf.org/shop)
- Old Prison Museum – Open daily, 8am till 6pm (Last admission 5:10pm)
- Montana Auto Museum – Open daily, 8am till 6pm (Last admission 5:30pm)
- Yesterdays Playthings – Open daily from 9am till 5pm
- Frontier Montana – Open daily from 9am till 5pm
- Cottonwood City – Open daily from 9am till 5pm
- Powell County Museum – RE-OPENING June 3rd 2011