The 2013 Raffle Car is here at the Montana Auto Museum

• Metallic Poly Blue
  • 289 V-8 4-Barrel Engine
  • 4-Speed Manual Gearbox
  • 14″ “Dogbone” Wheels
  • Blue/White Pony Interior
  • Roll Bar

This fundraiser is managed by the Powell County Museum & Arts Foundation, a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization. All proceeds support the Montana Auto Museum.

The winning ticket was drawn on December 6th, 2013 at 9:00 pm MST at the Pen Convention Center in Deer Lodge, MT.

WINNER ANNOUNCED – CLICK HERE

Void where prohibited by Law. Winner notified by telephone and certified mail. Winner responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and delivery charges.

No raffle tickets will be sold over the internet.

Tickets are available from the Old Prison Museum Visitors Center at:

1106 Main Street, Deer Lodge, MT 59722

For information on Opening Hours, entry prices and other information, please call

(406) 846-3111

Be Sociable, Share!
This entry was posted in Classic Car News and Sales, Museum News and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The 2013 Raffle Car is here at the Montana Auto Museum

1. Colleen Pathe says:

When is the drawing date for the raffle?
    Thanks
    Colleen

2. Warden says:

Santa will draw the winning raffle ticket on Friday December 6th at approx. 9 pm at our Annual Christmas Festival here in Deer Lodge.

3. Pingback: The Winner of the 2012 Raffle Car is... | Old Montana Prison Museums

4. Lony Sellers says:

How much are tickets?
    I think it would be a good marketing campaign to make the tickets available for purchase on line via credit/debit/paypal

5. David Dixon says:

I live in Alaska and last summer my family and I made a road trip to the “states”, covering most of the western states. I would have to say the highlight of my trip was the Deer Lodge prison and auto museum, by far.
    I was looking at your website and saw the car being raffled off this year is my #1 dream car. I am curious as to whether or not raffle tickets can be purchased via the internet?
    Thank you for your time.
    David Dixon

6. Warden says:

Many thanks for your comments David. Unfortunately, due to State Law, we are unable to sell raffle tickets online. Please call our Visitor Center on (406) 846-3111 for more information.

7. Warden says:

Hi,
    The tickets are $5 each, $20 for 5 or $100 for $30. Due to State Law, we are unable to offer the raffle tickets for sale online, and PayPal does not allow their system to be accepted for raffle ticket payments. Please call our Visitor Center on (406) 846-3111 for more information.