Old Montana Prison Museums
1106 Main Street
Deer Lodge, MT 59722
The Old Prison Museum complex is run by the Powell County Museum & Arts Foundation (PCMAF)
LATE SUMMER HOURS 2014
OPEN DAILY FROM 8 am till 6 pm
OPEN Thursday, Friday and Saturday – 12 noon till 4 pm
CLOSED Until Spring 2015
School and Bus Tours are available for booking – Call 406-846-3111
Admission gains entry to ALL MUSEUMS and is valid for TWO DAYS
- Adults 16 and over – $10.00
- AAA, Good Sam, KOA, Over 62, or Military – $9.00
- Children 10-15 – $6.00
- Children 9 and under – FREE
- Children 15 and under MUST be accompanied by an Adult at ALL TIMES
- School and other Group Rates available
- Please call (406) 846-3111 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and to make reservations.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE MUSEUMS, BUT SERVICE DOGS ARE WELCOME.
- BACKPACKS, LUGGAGE AND LARGE BAGS MUST BE LEFT AT THE FRONT DESK.
- Gift Shop – Open daily 8 am till 6 pm (Online store: pcmaf.org/store)
- Old Prison Museum – Open daily 8 am till 6pm
- Montana Auto Museum – Open Daily 8 am till 6 pm
- Yesterdays Playthings – CLOSED until Spring 2015
- Frontier Montana – Open Thurs to Sat – 12 noon till 4 pm
- Powell County Museum – CLOSED until Spring 2015
- Cottonwood City – Open Thurs to Sat – 12 noon till 4 pm
- Milwaukee Road exhibits – Viewable from the Parking Lot. Caboose – Open Thurs to Sat – 12 noon till 4 pm
- Prison Cow Ice Cream Shop – Call for opening days and times
Group Tours – Please call (406) 846-3111 or e-mail email@example.com to make reservations.
More information about the Museums and the PCMAF can be found on our main website at www.pcmaf.org
View our Visitors Guide & Museum Map, Self-Guided Tour Book and Travel Maps by clicking on the following images:
We hope to get a chance to interact with you, answer questions and post current events that are happening here at the Old Prison Museum Complex. Feel free to post comments or ask questions!
OUR ONLINE STORE IS OPEN YEAR ROUND AT PCMAF.ORG/STORE
All proceeds from gift shop sales help support the upkeep of the museums. Members of the PCMAF receive 10% discount on all sales from our Deer Lodge and online store.